Thursday 2 October 2008

Labour ward tour booked for Saturday

Wearing grey roll neck oversized knit with elbow length batwing sleeves from Primark, white skinny jeans, Topshop Maternity, Russell & Bromley patent boots & Chloe handbag




Porchester Terrace in Bayswater
Whiteleys Shopping Centre, Queensway

Ama and a sleep deprived me earlier today at the Waffle House (with hideous interior AND terrible service) on Queensway


Left home early today to meet Ama in Queensway. I took some snaps on my way there as I walked both there and back. Am now exhausted to say the least and can't wait to have an afternoon nap soon. My pubic bones are stretching and it's really painful.



They called from the hospital ward where I'm giving birth and said a couple had cancelled for the tour of the labour ward on Saturday and asked if we would like to come. Have already been there once, in the beginning of my pregnancy, but would like to refresh my memory now as it's getting close, so I confirmed with Bear and said yes. This time I will be more alert I think and will also know the right questions to ask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Fröken!

Det är ju helt fantastiskt att få följa med under din graviditet. Jag läser din blogg varje dag och tycker det är helt otroligt att vi har möjligheten att få ta del av ditt liv i London.
Jag glädjer mig till och få se er nästa gång jag kommer till London! Håller tummarna för er nu, det är ju inte så länge till tills vi får se den väntade lilla gossen Sean.
Sköt om er nu gumman så syns vi om ett par månader.
Kram
Annelie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin