Friday 31 October 2008

Trick or treat?



Yesterday evening would have been great for Halloween and candle lit pumkins because the electricity in our building went out completely by 6pm. But of course by then it was too late to get an engineer on site, so we were left us with no light, heating or even water (as the electricity affected the water pump).

When I was younger we didn't celebrate Halloween at all in Sweden, but it seems it's now that they do. I personally think it's just a way for companies to get money out of the consumer which is why they have imported another tradition from America.

Feeling slightly better this morning, not so weepy, but have pregnancy related pain everywhere it seems. Electricity has now been sorted out but we still have no water, so Bear has gone to our local gym for a shower.

Whilst I'm waiting for the water to be switched on again, I'll be looking through this brouschure that came in the post today. They have a fabulous range of contemporary and traditional -style cushions and I will try and find some nice suitable ones for our second bedroom that I have not quite finished decorating yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin