Monday 15 September 2008

32 + 1/2 years today

My typical Monday morning brekkie for me is a bowl of : No added sugar or salt muesli, unsweetened soya milk with linseeds and Goji berries sprinkled on top. It gets me going and keeps me full for many hours.

Its a good start of the day with yet again, another sunny day ahead of us, and to my surprise when I went through Saturday's unopened mail, I found that I've won £50 on my Premium Bonds! Whoopee! Hmmmm.... what might I spend that on now?? A trip down to Oxford street might just help me with that dilemma :-)
Speaking of spending, I'm a huge fan of finding bargains (not only with clothes) and just look at these gorgeous flowers (below) I found yesterday at a local supermarket for only £3!

And at last this morning, but not least.. I'd like to say a big Happy Birthday to my dad who's currently on hols in Bulgaria and is turning 60 today. Lot's of love to you pappa - look forward to celebrating you when you come to London next month! Oh and dare I mention, it's my b'day too... well so to speak.. I'm turning 32 1/2 today! haha. Happy bday to me..




Gladioli bouquet (10 stems) for £3 - a bargain, aint it just? :-)


Happy B'day pappa!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin