Saturday 13 September 2008

Packing my bag (but not for going on holiday!)

I decided that I would have a tidy up around the flat this evening but ufortunately I did not account for my rapidly softening ligaments when I decided to reach behind our sofa. I guess it'll have to be dusty under there for a little longer. Instead, I made a start on packing my hospital/ labour bag which I've been meaning to do for some time now. This is what I've packed so far:

- Maternity tops, the ones I bought earlier in the week from Primark (see next post)
- Hairband and brush
- Slippers
- Electric heating pad (for back pain)
- Hello Kitty gown
-Fleece pyjamas
-Maternity towels with wings (been told you can bleed for days after the birth)
- Disposable briefs
- Nursing pads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin