Friday 26 September 2008

Friday shopping for Sean

Aren't they cute??? Baby Nike trainers I bought from yesterday's listings on Ebay

brown corduroy dungarees, Gap
Duffle coat from Gap
soft and cosy on the inside- perfect for winter

Hello again! Had to rush as I was meeting someone in town for 9.30am and I wanted to get to the shops early to avoid crowds. I went to GAP to use the 30% discount voucher I informed you of earlier in my blog (and attached link to voucher), and YES it worked, it's not a scam as some seem to believe, so hurry up before offer ends on Sunday.


Last night was incredible. I was pampered to the max during a whole hour's session. The masseuse brought her own special equipment which enabled me to lay on my stomach (well not really, as there was a hole for it) the entire time.


She mainly focused on my back and lower back where I've lately had pain and cramp due to carrying all these extra kilos around.

Afterwards I got up fairly quickly which I shouldn't have, as it made me so unbelievably dizzy. It felt like someone had drugged me, and it lasted for quite some time. I'm guessing that the blood pressure drops as the body goes into relaxed mode. Also, toxins being circulated through the massage are being released and working their way towards elimination.

The minute my head hit the pillow at 9.30pm I was out like a light and slept like a baby throughout the whole night, which is a first in a long time. I am seriously recommending massage for all pregnant women out there. xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi tackar :D
Kom precis hem, är helt överlycklig. :D

Anonymous said...

Åh vad spännande. Inte utan att man ibland saknar sin mage och förlossningen. Den där känslan man får när man träffa sitt barn för första gången. Önskar er lycka till

Anonymous said...

Wow, vad roligt att läsa lite om någon som varigt här en längre tid. Jag håller forfarande på och settle down här, känns det som... Ska bli spänande att följa din graviditet genom din blogg, spänande med första barnet! Hoppas få höra mer från dig, kramar från Wimbledon,,,, (kompis.babyblogg.se)

Anonymous said...

jo jag vet, men jag vill inte lägga ut bilder på andras barn utan lov riktigt. :) plus att pappan är känd och då vågar jag inte publicera bilden så den visar hans ansikte ifall det skulle vara så att någon tidning ville sno den. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin