Tuesday 9 September 2008

Dangerously nearby Primark

Today I had a clear out in my wardrobe and packed away my summer clothes as Autumn is here.


Since I didnt have much to re-fill it with (now that my belly has grown so much) I decided to nip down to Primark on Oxford Street. Being only a 10 minute walk from where I live, I've found myself making that trip more times than the doctor recommends! haha.





I personally think it's a truly fabulous shop (especially with the ongoing 'credit crunch' - whatever that means ha ha) and is according to yesterday's paper London Lite "the second largest UK women's retailer after Marks &Spencer."

And I've only recently found out about their policy for pregnant women which is to jump the queue (yippie!). I told my boyfriend I was only going for some cheap and cheerful maternity tops to go in my hospital bag, as those were my intentions, although i came home with lots more than that..


Today's shopping included:

A pair of grey white stripey velour (juicy couture type) tracksuits bottoms, £5, the cutest tshirt with puffy shoulders and buttons, £2 (right)

A black long knitted polo neck jumper with long balloon sleeves (top), £10, and a grey roll neck oversized knit with elbow length batwing sleeves and a chunky ribbed waistband, £8 (below)




I also bought a black bow top and two XL nighty tops with buttons in the front so they can be used whilst breast feeding. Pics of these tops to be posted during the week.
Now I'm gonna rest and put my legs up high. I read it will help with the cramp as a result from being pregnant. Luckily I have a kind and caring boyfriend who has booked a pregnancy massage for me over the weekend which will be so nice.
Expecting the cot my mother in law bought from Mothercare last week for my unborn son to be delivered by Friday latest. Am sooooooo excited. Puss Puss, C

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I must say you look wonderfully fertile.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin