Friday 19 September 2008

Welcome Weekend! :-)



It is Friday and I am itching for the weekend to start. Apart from just looking forward to relaxing and spending quality time with Bear, we are going to the Baby Show in Earls Court. :-)
I'm a bit disappointed though, that they are charging an entrance fee of £15.50, seeing that we're going there to spend money...but I've found out that you can get 20% off the entrance via Bounty which I'll be doing.

Apparantly there will be informative talks including on baby nutrition plus experts on breastfeeding, baby allergies, pre and post-natal fitness and supposedely huge savings on various things.

We are yet to buy a moses basket, car seat and a changing station.

Moses basket for Sean

4 comments:

Marco said...

Hi, I'm an italian boy. I found your blog at random on the web and i think to leavo you a post. Your blog is very nice... and you too...ihihih..

Nice to meet you. Bye Bye Marco

Marco said...

Thank's for your comment, my blog is an economic blog, so it is boring for people that are not in the economy sector. If you want we can continue to write. I will be very happy. If you want I can add your blog at my link. Sorry for my non perfect english.
Bye Bye Marco

Anonymous said...

Eh.. det verkar vara lite skumma personer som skriver har..??
Vad kul att du ska pa den dar Baby Showen i Earl's Court. Jag laste "Shopaholic and Baby" for ett tag sen och de var oxa dar... ;))
puss puss

Anonymous said...

Herrejisses, vad gullig vagga!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin