Wednesday 24 September 2008

Five things you don’t know about me

Pinball machine




1. I am a pinball champion and have competed against women from all over Sweden, and at the age of 18, I was flown to Gothenburg for the Swedish pinball championship finals.

2. I am allergic to oysters (found out years ago whilst eating one in the Ritz in London and suddenly fainted in the middle of the restaurant)

3. I am double jointed.

4. I know the whole alphabet in sign language by heart

5. I am musical (i.e. I read notes, sing and find harmonies)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej hej!

Tack för dina snälla kommentarer i min blogg! Nu har jag hittat till din också! En liten baby på gång ser jag - så spännande! :)
Kram från Sofia!

Anonymous said...

TACK snälla:)

Första gången jag är här inne, hur länge har du varit/bott i London?

Kram!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin