Tuesday 16 September 2008

Pregnant and Proud!


Dosed off watching Bruce Parry's adventures last night at 9.30pm and its was very much appreciated as I was well in need of some sleep.
My stomach is just growing and growing and I hardly recognise myself as I walk pass the mirror.
But I love my stomach, and I love being pregnant despite the downsides, but most of all I love the fact that I'm carrying another human being inside me. My son, my Sean.

But I'm so curious.... what do you look like my love, will you have my nose, will you eat alot, cry alot, will you be tall like your daddy? One thing I do know is that you will in my eyes be the most gorgeous little boy on this planet. I can't wait!! :-)

Today I'm seeing my friend Susanna and her son, her little miracle Alfie (3 months old), who will be Sean's playmate, but now I'm making myself a lovely cuppa and will watch the new episode of Desperate Housewives that I recorded on Sun night. Puss puss


It's not just me being proud, so is my darling boyfriend, my Bear - a proud dad to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad en härligt blogg du har. Är själv i vecka 34+5. Hittade hit från din kommentar på Lindas blogg.

Anonymous said...

Vilken fin bild!! Så lycklig han ser ut!

Tittar in o läser din blogg ibland, kul o se hur magen växer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin