Sunday 14 September 2008

Sunday - Entering week 32 today

Morning folks!


It's Sunday and the sun is shining over London. I, however, am not shining so much as I've had a night with major sleep disruption mainly due to blocked nose which supposedely is common in pregnancy, physical discomfort, Sean kicking, indigestion, several trips to the loo and just the inability to switch off mentally – with my mind racing with plans for the future, even in the small hours. (sorry for moaning...)


Today I'm entering week 32 and I'm really longing for you so much Sean. I'm feeling incredibly tired and it's very distressing, which in some cases can lead to depression, leaving you with no energy and a sense of being disorientated.


I'm thinking that this is just my body preparing me for the sleep deprivation I will have to cope with when Sean arrives.

Now, on a brighter note, to cheer me up, my darling is taking me to our Country Club in Buckinghamshire , http://www.stokeparkclub.com/ He plans to use the gym,and I will relax and read the Sunday papers and then we will have lunch. Stoke Park is fantastic when you live in central London as its a sort of getaway place, but only 30 mins drive on the A40 which runs past Marylebone, near our place. The surroundings there are fantastic and they've filmed Bridget Jones's Diary, James Bond Goldfinger amongst other famous movies there.


This is also were I went for my pregnancy massage which I told you about earlier in the week. (see pic below of room at their award winning Spa)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin