Thursday 25 September 2008

Appreciation


Thank You my darling Bear


Today has been one of those days again, when I feel totally exhausted.. I lay on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, feeling heavy and useless. I have accomplished absolutely nothing today. I tried to clean my bathroom which used to be a simple task, but not anymore, it bloody killed me.
I am feeling so frustrated because the smallest of tasks are so hard.

So this is why I'd like to say a big thank you to my boyfriend who has book a 1 hour pregnancy massage for me this evening, in our own flat :-)
The masseuse will be coming around 7pm and I will prepare the room with dim lights, nice backround music and light some candles to get that whole nice atmosphere.

I appreciate everything you do for me and Sean, Bear. You are my everything. I love you.

Week 33 - heavy, tired and aching

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin