Tuesday 23 September 2008

Absolute Vintage




Morning all!

Woke up at 5.30am with pain in my bowels from constipation. Completely clear and awake in my head though, I decided to get up. I made a bowl of porridge with cinnamon and have been trying to add labels to my blog (still learning), so sorry to those of you who's had lots of posts sent out this morning - my mistake!

This afternoon I'm going in to town to see an old friend, Hannah Potter (love the name!), who's coming up to London from Wales for the day. It will ge great cause we haven't seen each since she left London a couple of years ago.

And for anyone with a love of vintage or unique clothing; I've got a little tip for you. I reckon this is London's hottest vintage shop...
It is an Aladdin's cave of bargains where you are spoilt for choice with over 1000 pairs of shoes on offer.
Both men's and women's clothing can be found so you won't feel too guilty for dragging your boyfriend along too. :-)
Ab Vintage is also a firm favourite with celebrities with fan including Kirsten Dunst, Kelis, Sienna Miller and Peaches Geldof. Pictures are hung above the counter highlighting some of their celebrity customers.
So, is it a bargain or blowout? - Definitely a bargain. Prices can be as cheap as £3 for a scarf and dresses are in the range of £8 to £25. Go and have a look for yourselves and let me know!

Address: 15 Hanbury Street, London E1 6QR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Åh tack för det härliga tipset på vintage butiken!
Har bott i London i 2månader bara så jag har inte direkt hittat allt än..
Hoppas allt går bra med bebisen!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin