Tuesday 30 September 2008

Nails, lunch and birthplan

New set of acrylic nails today

Wearing Bear's xtra large shirt

Lunch from Samurai on Baker Street




Meat dumplings with soy sauce. Always a hit with me.


Been working on my birth plan today, which mainly is my priorities from the moment I arrive at the hospital for Sean's birth.

It includes all sorts from what pain relief I want, who I want present in the room, what position I'd like to use, should I wish to use the birth pool, birth ball or mattress on floor. My request if I need emergency caesarean and what I'd like to happen after the birth, i.e. who should cut the umbilical cord and if I want Sean placed on my breast or washed first. Once I'm done with the final touches I will post it here. Yikes.... I'm scared!!!!!!!


Had my nails done today and feel good about it - I always do, once I've had my nails done. Its a little luxury but I want to look nice and make a nice impression for Saturday when me and Bear are invited home to his favourite clients from Holland.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin