Sunday 21 September 2008

Sunday, lazy Sunday

If only the weekend lasted longer! Sunday again which means I'm entering week 33 today. Judging by the sun shining through our windows, it's gonna be yet another nice day in London. I sent out Bear to buy coffee and sandwiches from Starbuck together with the Sunday papers. We always buy The Sunday Times and News of the World http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/ for the latest gossip.

A big disappointment when I noticed this morning that I've made a mistake with the dates of the Baby Show - it's not until next month! :-(

Oh, and I've done it again.... done what? bought another pair of slippers! These are actually not really slippers, they are called slipper socks and they are fluffy with a diamond stud on the side :-) I got them in black but they have them in pink too so am considersing to go back and get them as well. How much? £2 at Primark :-)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin