Monday 22 September 2008

Ante natal update



Been to my ante natal appointment this evening and everything is good, although I hadn't put on any weight at all since last time (three weeks ago) AND since the time before that too, which was 14 July!!! Not sure if that means anything but can't help but worrying. I guess Mr Wright, my consultant, would have said if there were any problems.
This is probably the only time in my life when I would have liked to put on weight...

After examining me I was told Sean is getting in to his position with his head deep down in my pelvis (which explains the constant need to go toilet), his bum right below my ribs and hands and feet on my left side.
My consultant said re my blood pressure "It's like a 12 year old's "- i.e. good I guess? :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin