Sunday 28 September 2008

Week 34 - pregnancy update and arm candy from Marc Jacobs

Here’s a little pregnancy update as I’m today entering week 34:

Belly button - Mine feels like its on the verge of popping, as its not an inny or outty but a flatty at the moment - I keep wondering if its going to make the move out!

Bladder – seem to be more squished than before with Sean sitting deeper in my pelvis, so toilet vistist may well be up to 20 times a day.

Breathlessness - Sean is certainly bouncing on my diaphragm as I normally get it a few times a day without any major activities.

Needles and pins – The sole of one of my feet is completely numb due to water retention.

Feeling very hot – especially at night

Walking – I’ve found myself walking as if I’m carrying a watermelon between my legs






Yesterday I forgot to post this pic which I took while browsing in Marc Jacobs in Selfridges:

Arm candy this season

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin